photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, October 6, 2008

weekend....

This weekend was good!!!!! Friday, LC cooked a yummy T-bone, and of course, he cut the filet from it for me. Then we just hung out and watched tv for the night. Bed was early from little doggy keeping me up late the night before. Saturday was just spent hanging out with my doggy and running errands. Later that night, one of my best friends came over. I decided to give her a makeover. She's one of those types that is always so worried about taking care of everyone else that she forgets to take care of herself. I used makeup to highlight her features and straightened her hair. She looked absolutely beautiful if I do say so myself:) We went to Automatic Slim's for dinner downtown and it was a very fun night. Although, LC came to have drinks afterwards instead of dinner. You know how boys are about their football! He's not really the going out type of guy. Don't get me wrong he likes to have fun, but he's a lot like me. I'd rather stay at home and watch tv or go out to dinner and a movie. I'd been drinking wine since 6pm by the time he met up with me. We decided to leave my friends and meet his friends. Actually not "we", more like I wanted to. At this point, my decision making is quite not clear. Then, after a drink or two, we headed to my SUV. My SUV was parked in my best friend's employer's garage. Not a big deal, however getting out was a problem. Her swipe card wasn't working, we were both drunk and frustrated. LC starts saying he gets bad karma having to wait I guess from being impatient. He'd already dragged me to the garage. I am only 5'3" and he's a good 6'4". Therefore, his stride is much longer than mine. He takes my little hand to make me walk faster. Then he was saying how he doesn't like to go out, etc. etc. Finally, we get the card to work and get home. By this time, I am upset (i'm also due to have a visit from mother nature in a couple of days). I didn't mean to, but I just started crying. He was like what's wrong. Of course, i start crying uncontrollably and manage to get out, "you're mad at me because I walk slow, I made you wait, and I made you go out when you didn't want to. I'm really sorry" between the sobs I'm sure. LC was so nice he was like "I came out because you wanted me to. I'd do anything to make you happy, and I want to do everything to make you happy. I want you to be happy. I don't like to see you cry. I'm sorry I was just frustrated." He is so very wonderful.
Now to the not-so-good parts of my weekend. Eventful talk with my mother, my mother is jealous that I go over LCs parents house and never go see her. I would not go over the parents house if LC did not live there. I don't have a lot in common with my mother. However, I have been really bad about that. I saw a bulletin on myspace about a girl I know who just lost her mother and she's my age. It kind of hit home. I need to be better to my parents. I need to go visit them. My father isn't in good health and I don't know if he'll live to see 65. He's got arthritis really bad.
-Also, TWOS decided to leave me a message yesterday. I can't remember the last time I spoke with him. Probably has been around a year now I guess. This is what he had to say, "
"Hey Jen, sorry to call you. ummm, actually just wanted to say that I know it's taken awhile, but i am um sorry for being such a prick to you. you didn't deserve that and, uh, just wanted to apologize. So, I think right now i'm getting ready i'm probably headed home here soon, but uh, i think i owed you an apology for being a prick to you. Anyway, um, no need to call me back. I guess that's it. So, hope you're doing alright."

Of course with his slight foreign accent which still unnerves me. You know what, it didn't phase me at all. I wasn't mad nor overjoyed about the message. It didn't affect me at all. I feel indifferent almost void. LC makes me happier than I have ever been. LC is awesome. TWOS is just now an officially closed chapter in this Southern Belle's life........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin