photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, November 7, 2008

Brownies for Breakfast.....

So, I am feeling much better. I still don't have the results from my tests and ultrasound back yet but am glad that the pain has subsided for the most part. The muscle relaxers have really worked, and I am hoping that all is wrong is a severely pulled muscle. So, the brownies I made the other night during my fiasco of sudden pain turned out to be pretty darn good. Don't get too excited, thinking I've gone domesticate and all. They are from a box. Ha! I've never used Ghirardelli brownie mix before. I'm a trusty buyer of the ol' reliable Pillsbury brownie mix. To my surprise, this new mix was just as good if not better.

So, I had one with my lunch yesterday. LC packs my lunch so he cut me a SMALL piece for my lunch. When I say small, I mean small. Today, he gave me a bigger piece. I got to work, put the lean cuisine in the fridge, and brought my brownie to my desk. I didn't want it to be all cold; so, I had it on top of my desk awaiting lunch time. As we see, it's only 9:46 a.m., and I couldn't resist. I thought I'll just have a pinch, and a pinch turned into devouring the whole brownie. Therefore, I had half an eggy sandwich and oj for breakfast at home, and a brownie breakfast at work. Gaw, when am I going to find out what's wrong with me so I can start running again.





On a different note, I went to my RCIA class last night. I am very faithful in my attendance; because, I am very adamant in becoming Catholic and love learning more about my new faith. For those of you that do not know what RCIA stands for, it means the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults. Not too long after class had started, someone came to the door. It was a sister from an Anglican church who wanted to learn more about Dominican spirituality and about Catholicism. Her church along with some others have petitioned to return back to Roman Catholicism and are awaiting approval to do so. It was very interesting have Sister Margaret Rose in our class. She posed some very good questions about God being a spirit and how that he is physical and spiritual. How can he be physical if he is spiritual in the sense that being a spirit you are not tangible, relatable, or of this world. Just a thought to ponder.....

I, also, found this morning a great new blog to read. Wearing Mascara's blog is a new little pleasurable treat. She has so much good stuff on their from makeup to fashion. She's got a contest going on for her 100th post, so you should definitely check it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin