photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Waiting b/c of the Unknown sucks!

So, about a month ago the day LC found out about passing the bar. I ended up what I thought was pulling all left lower ab muscles. Felt miserable all weekend and then a few days later the pain was gone. Just Tuesday night, LC was cooking dinner, and I was making brownies, yes I know I need to learn how to cook, but anyways, all of the sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my lower ab on the same left side. It was slightly higher than the last time. I felt so much pain that it made me nauseous. I felt like I was going to vomit. I took a hot bath and LC put me on bed rest. The next morning I got up, and the pain had subsided to a discomfort. I figured I was fine to walk my dog. I didn't hit a bump, fall, or anything, and the pain just came right back. I made a doctor's appointment. I was poked and prodded for 2hrs. They still have no definite answer. They said it could be pulled muscle, hernia, ovary-related, or bacterial infection. My doctor is sending off some cultures to the lab to rule out infection but doesn't think that's the case b/c my blood count is normal. So, that means there appears to be no infection. Then, she said could be hernia but doesn't feel a bump or lump. She said could be ovary related. Therefore, she gave me a pain shot, muscle relaxers, and ordered an ultrasound for later on in the day. I returned to work only to leave a few hours later for an ultrasound. Will know results in a few days. Had to miss my kickball game b/c of injury and will miss final tourney this weekend:( LC is a very good caretaker. I am lucky to have him!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin