photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My day off of work. Yay!

LC and I went out with my friends Monday night to just have some fun since Tuesday was a federal and government holiday. We went to Tug's one year anniversary. Literally, I could walk to Tug's but have never been. LC had cooked dinner for us, but I still wanted to try their food. It was pretty good, and drinks were half off til 10. Needless to say, our tab was about 14 bucks for 6 Bourbons which wasn't bad at all. Then, our crew closed our evening down at Saucer. It was very fun and cheap since it was pint night. Black and Tans were pouring, and the fun just kept on going til about 1am. Ha! I was still in a lot of pain Monday night and yesterday as well.

The doctor called back late Monday afternoon to give me my ultrasound results. The results concluded that I have a cyst on my left ovary. I am still in an extreme amount of pain so I've made an appointment with my OBGYN on Monday. Let's hope all goes well....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin