photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

getting into the Christmas spirit...



I just haven't got into the Christmas spirit. I put up a tree the first few years I moved into my own place. However, it got kind of old when the celebrating is done everywhere else. I don't think I'm going to put a tree up this year, but I think I'm going to buy the decorations this year when they go on sale:) That way I will have a pretty in pink tree for next year!!!!!

Someone posted this bulletin on Myspace, and I thought I'd carry it over to BlogLand...

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch (in no particular order):
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Hills
4. Dirty Sexy Money
5. Ace of Cakes
6. Whose Wedding Is It Anyways?
7. Bold and the Beautiful [insert vomiting noise now]
8. Good Eats


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Spindini
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Texas de Brazil
4. Chinese Sub Shop-if you can count that as a restaurant. tehe;)
5. Bigfoot Lodge
6. BlueFin
7. Houston's
8. Happy Mexican

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Work
2. swapped my extension at work
3. walked the dog
4. emailed my girls
5. read the CA crime report (one of my guilty plesures for the day)
6. checked CraigsList
8. looked at the printable coupons blog (she has coupons, coupon
codes, free sample links, etc. DEF ADD THIS BLOG TO YOUR LIST-she
saves me money all the time:)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. going to see The Nutcracker
2. eating lunch-I'm starving:)
3. presents
4. Trying new recipes
5. Christmas shopping
6. Time off work over the holidays
7. Stumbling Santas party
8. spending more time with LC

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. Jewelry-David Yurman please...just wishful thinking!
2. Mani/Pedi
3. clothes
4. Boots-i had to post the pic. couldn't resist

5. Perfume
6. cookbooks-I want to learn how to cook so these will be helpful
7. Barnes and Noble Gift Card
8. mixer-nice stand alone kind


Also, I read that one of my fave shows is cancelled after this season. I LOVE this show. This is one of my guilty pleasures. Just eating some yummy sweet treat while wrapped up in my pink blankie watching this....Ah, I will miss this night:(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin