photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Worried:(

Ok, so I noticed on Ebay last night when I went to pay for the dress I'd won that I hadn't updated my address since I moved downtown from the burbs. I thought I had ordered on Ebay since then. Then, it dawned on me that my cookbook I won hasn't come in yet and what about LC's present?!?!?!?!?!? I contacted the lady today and she said she had already labeled my package yesterday and mailed it to my old address this morning before she got my message.
LC's present is a special one. He wouldn't think of this as a gift. He loves that show Good Eats hosted by Alton Brown on the Food Network. I ordered him the newest Alton Brown cookbook and it is autographed. It says, "Good Eats, Alton Brown". I just called the post office, and they said that my mail would still be forwarded. However, it will take an extra 4-5 days:( I just pray that it actually gets here. Well, down South here in Memphis, the ice storm never came. Although some of the bridges were a little icy. The bridge I take to get off the Island had a wreck on it. It's only 2 lanes, and someone in the northbound lane hit the southbound lane person head on:( The wreck occurred before I even got on the bridge. There was a nice man who had stopped his car northbound and got out and directed traffic. If he hadn't been there, God only knows what other accidents would have happened. That bridge is over the Wolf River, and I'm glad that no one else got hurt.
Well not much to say today other than I am going to be a very busy little girl. We are having dinner with LC's parents tonite, company Xmas party Wednesday night, My girls' Xmas swap/going out on Thursday, Friday-LC has a married couple he's friends with coming in. Geez, I need to do a little holiday decorating shopping somewhere in there. Maybe Saturday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin