The lovely Preppy Princess tagged this Belle with the Love Ya award. If you are not an AVID follower of her, you should be. TPP and the Princess Consort crack me up, and there's fashion news on there daily.
Rules do accompany this honor:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”!
Steak & Cakes
Lilly P. Wannabe
The Pink Chick
Diary of a Southern Belle
Just the 5 of us
Life as I know it from Memphis
Also, the lovely Natalie from Just the 5 of us tagged me with the Honesty Award.I'm supposed to list 10 honest facts about myself & then tag 5 others to do the same...
1. Growing up and even throughout college, I never really ate sweets. Now, I MUST have a sweet at lunch and dinner. Whether it be a cookie or yogurt, I must have one. My favorite is Lenny's Sub Shop chocolate chip cookies. Yum Yum:)
2. I am a procrastinator.
3. I am left handed.
4. I am in love with LC and already have our wedding planned out in my head.
5. I am only 5'3".
6. My favorite season is Summer
7. My favorite color is pink. duh!
8. I miss teaching every day:(
9. My answer to the question, "If you were on a deserted island and could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?" is always macaroni and cheese.
10. I am meticulous about my handwriting. If I mess the least little thing up, I will start over. No liquid paper, no liquid dryline, no crossing out, I START OVER! I think it drives my co-workers crazy!
Monograms and Manicures -bc she is a Lilly lover and I LOVE her blog!
Pink Cupcake -she's so cute and outgoing. Go check her out.
With Love from New Orleans -pray for her little Thumper!
C'est la Vie -she's a new blogger
Working Girl-great blog!
Thanks for all the comments. I just had to get it out these past few days. We talked, and he just wanted to know if I had gone out with or seen my ex since we've been dating. NO OF COURSE NOT SILLY BC I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HAVE EYES FOR NO ONE ELSE. Of course, men just can't seem to see those things. Ha! I explained to him that no I had not seen nor been to lunch or dinner with my ex. Occasionally, he messages when he comes to town and I messaged him on his bday. LC just asked that I simply tell him about the messages, and that's all he asks. That's not much too ask. I guess I might feel the same way if the tables were turned.
Also, about the Bahamas. I won a trip at one of our clubs here in Memphis to the Bahamas. It does not include airflight. However, I tried to sell it on CraigsList but no bites. Do you think I should give it away on here?