photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Purchases and a gift for you if you want it!!!!

I'm still shopping don't worry. I'm just being more of a recessionista. You know catching things on Ebay, or hitting up sales with coupons of course, and paying CA$H only. No charging. Yes, I'm being a good girl=) Here are a couple of the purchases I have made recently.

I found this strapless "swim cover-up" at Target, but I wear it as a maxi dress. They do not show the other color option that I bought. The dress I have is all black. On the smocking, there is green, yellow, and red thread horizontally. The dress itself is all black. And for $19.99, ladies you really can't beat that. They did not have this print at my Target, and I must say I don't think I would have purchased it anyways.
I bought this shirt in a baby blue pinstripe. And, I must say that it looks great paired with white pants or a white skirt. I liked it so much that I returned because I so desperately wanted it in the pink pin stripe, but it was sold out:( Therefore, I resorted to the purple one. Purple is a color of royalty ya know. LOL=) I'm a sucker for ruffles....



Please see my previous post. I really do appreciate all y'alls recipe suggestions!!!
FYI(my gift to you): I received an Ecookbook in my inbox today from a friend of mine. It has "famous" restaurant recipes from places such as The Cheesecake Factory, O'Charleys, Houstons, Ben and Jerry's, Chick-Fil-A, Olive Garden, and so forth. If you'd like me to email it to you (even you visitors) just leave your email and let me know. I'm more than happy to pass good things on=)

27 comments:

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Hello! The blue and white seersucker top sounds adorable! It's too bad they didn't have the pink one too! The purple one you got would look so cute with the black J.Crew city fit capris!

Beaufort Belle said...

Would love the ecookbook please.

beaufortbelle@gmail.com

Annika said...

I would also love the Ecookbook.

annika14@me.com

Ginny said...

I love the ruffled shirt you got! Where is it from? Also, I would love the Ecookbook! allamericanpreppy@gmail.com

Carrie said...

I would love it! Thanks so much for sharing!! carrielouyarbrough@gmail.com

The Monogrammed Sailor said...

monogramedsailor@gmail.com

would love the ecookbook!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Southern Belle!
Loving the fab purchases!! Do tell where you found the gorgeous ruffle shirt!

If you decide to try the Pork Loin recipe, let me know how it turns out! I wish I had a photo for you so you can see how it looks.
Anyway! Good luck sweetie!!!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful evening.

I'd love a copy of the E-cookbook as well-thanks for sharing!:)

prepinpearls@gmail.com

AmyKristen said...

I love your new steals. I think I'll head to Target this weekend. :) Good job only spending cash. I'm totally a cash girl. Don't like to spend what I don't have (well...actually I would love to, but I don't allow myself too).

I'm always looking for new recipes. Send it on my way. Thank you!

amykristen22@gmail.com

Belle- Pink Cupcake said...

I would LOVE the cookbook!

knudsen.clara@gmail.com

The Pink Chick said...

Love your recent purchases! That shirt is so cute!!!

Witty Whitfields said...

I would love a copy of the cookbook! I'm not so handy in the kitchen so any help is awesome!

beckywhitfield08@yahoo.com

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

I would love the cookbook. whaleflipflops {@} gmail {.} com

KLC said...

I'd love the cookbook! Also, you must tell me where you got that adorable ruffled shirt! I want it!!

Missnorthernbelle(@)gmail(.)com

Newlywed Hostess said...

Love the shirt.
Please email the cookbook to newlywedhostess@gmail.com

Thanks
Have a great day!

The Krile Daily News said...

I would love the cookbook...all of those restaurants are favorites.

tarakrile@yahoo.com

T-shirts and mini skirts said...

Would love the Ecookbook

megan.mcloud@gmail.com

Lis said...

I need that maxi - what a great price!!

And I would love the ecookbook as well - please! :) It sounds amazing!

elisabethpeale@gmail.com

Learning As I Go said...

they are both cute.

Jennifer said...

Cute clothes girl! I really love that top! I am trying to be good about shopping too! We just need to stay strong!

Posh Peach said...

I have seen some cute things at Target lately!

Tara Gibson said...

cute buys! and yes send me the cookbook please! : )

taragibson15@hotmail.com

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I love the top and would like to know where you got it from.

Also would love the Ecookbook. Always looking for new recipes.

sbelle81@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Super cute shirt! I would love the ecookbook too please! nyc.housewife.in.training@gmail.com

Belle on Heels said...

yes please to the cookbook! scg2b@virginia.edu

Digitally Delightful said...

Could I please have the link to the recipes??

Brittpennington@gmail.com


Thanks!!

Natalie said...

Where is that super cute shirt from?? Le Tar jay??

Can you send me the ecookbook ~ please?

natalienbrock@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin