photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Beep Beep...Leave a Message. I'm in Florida

credit: destinjollyroger.com

By the time you read this, I will be in Sunny hopefully not rainy Destin/Panama City Beach, Florida. I hope weather.com is wrong. I hope it's sunny and warm and doesn't rain and isn't cool. Either way, I want to relax. I want to hit up the outlet mall. Banana Republic outlet watch out...I'm coming your way. Be prepared!!!!!!!! I hope you all have a lovely week, and I have two guests for you to enjoy while I'm gone. Stay tuned....
credit: api.ning.com

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I am so jealous!! How beautiful. I even live in Florida and haven't been to that area!! Stop by and see me :)

Jennifer said...

Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

So jealous! Didn't know you were heading to Destin last night....you really were out in BFE!! Hope your having a blast! = )

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Glad you didn't get stuck in the mud on any dirt roads on your way to Destin! (haha - only to me do things like that happen).

Hope that y'all have a great trip and lots of beautiful weather.

Oh, and hope you find some great sales while you're there!

Unknown said...

Love it! The hubs and I were married on Okaloosa Island :) I'm completely jealous too!

LydiaAndPugs said...

You posted like the best pics of FL, lol :) I live in FL, it should be a in the 70s this weekend, so excited! Great for tailgating! :) Hope you enjoy! You might want to hit up the new H&M that just opened too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin