photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, October 2, 2009

Join Rue La La and get a 10 dollar credit!


Ladies Rue La La just sent me an email. If you haven't joined yet (it's free), then, now would be a great time to do so. All you need is another member to invite you and that's it. I'm a member. Woo Hoo! If you join the site from now until October 10th, they'll give you an automatic $10 credit. Hey, and you know what, that would cover the shipping of your first purchase. Here's my personal link you can click on for an invite. Again, I don't see any personal information except your first name in an email they send to me that says, "Southern Belle just accepted your invitation and became our newest Rue La La Member". So go on girls, and get your 10 bucks. Well worth it because Rue La La is awesome!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin