2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Ok, so here goes....
1. I have really long toes. I was so self conscious about my feet in middle school that I never wore sandals. Thank God for the wearing sock with sandals era circa 93-94'. Don't judge. You know you wore socks with your Nike sandals and Doc Martens. Tehe=) In school, my feet thought that was the BEST year. I started wearing sandals in high school and haven't looked back since.
2. I love absolutely LOVE L.O.V.E. being blonde. However, my checkbook does not agree with that statement. My hair grows extremely fast. Therefore, I am back brunette. My hair is a dark, medium brown; so, I dye it darker. My hair looks best blonde or super dark
3. I am obsessed with plucking my eyebrows every night, but then, sometimes, I let it go. It kinda like I'm obsessive in spurts, I guess. Ha!
4. This you probably know, but I love pugs. I love my Puggy Wug=)
5. My personal diagnosis for my love of antiques is that I have very few heirlooms. So, I want to have things of my own to pass down to my future children and grandchildren.
6. (for my new readers) I have a bachelor's in English with a concentration in Literature, I am one step away from my Master's of Arts and Teaching-just gotta write that thesis, and am a licensed middle school (4-8) teacher that works in commercial real estate. I plan on applying for teaching jobs this Spring. I miss it ALOT!
7. When I was a kid, probably around 10 or 11, I decided to bake a cake. I watched my Mum do it a million times.
Edited to add:
7 bloggers to give this award to. I'm losing my mind people. One tiny piece at a time. I'm choosing my most 7 recent followers according to blogger who have a blog! Thanks new readers for reading my blog!!!!
1. Leah @ Thinking out Loud
2. Ashley @ Spotty Prep goes Healthy (PS-I'm so J about Wicked. I missed seeing it!)
3. Gleatie @ Windowboxes and Weissber
4. Dawn @ Lydia and Pugs (seriously, pug owners check her blog out. I'm obsessed)
5. KAG @ Monogram and Martinis in Manhattan/Boston
6. Palmetto Belle @ Southern Starlet
7. Muffy @ Muffy Martini (go give her some good wishes and congratulations, 9 days til she says "I do".)