So what's going on in your world??? I have been posting sporadically and am hoping to get better at that. I never thought teaching would be so hard or so time consuming. I'm not complaining, I LOVE MY JOB:)
1. I'm still maintaining my weight. Yay!
2. My 8th graders took their state writing assessment at the beginning of February. We worked so hard in January!!! I hope they score well. I really, really do!
3. I can't believe I will be marrying LC in 7 1/2 months. It just seems like yesterday I told y'all we were engaged.
4. Puggy is still living. She and LC still have a love/hate relationship. They haven't killed each other, and that makes me happy:)
5. I picked out my bridesmaids' dress...finally. I think a Wedding Wednesday post should be coming soon on that.
6. I am so glad it has warmed up. I am freaking tired of snow. NO JOKE!!! Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!
7. I am still learning so many things about teaching everyday. I love my job. I love my kids. I love my school. I'm so proud to work for my school system and am proud to be an employee of my school. I don't get up in the mornings and wish I could stay home. I WANT to go to work:)
8. My BA is in English lit, and honestly, I was kind of bummed when I found out I would be teaching grammar at the beginning of the school year. However, I have found I love teaching grammar, and hope I get rehired. Keep your fingers crossed!! Although, one of our teachers is leaving, and I wouldn't mind that "coveted" history teacher position either;)
9. I'm going back blonde in stages. I updated my profile pic from one about three years ago. I used to be that blonde for forever. I want it back. I miss it. I look the exact same minus the tan. I love my skin more these days. Guess I'll have to get a blog makeover soon. Anyone want to do it??!?!?!? haha.
10. I can't believe I'm going to be 31 in 5 days. I mean I'm really in my "official" thirties now. *sigh*