photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, September 17, 2012

Help a fellow JL blogger out...

Hi Ladies, 

If you're a JL'er, please read. And, if you can help out that would be fab. Here's a post written by my blogger friend, Katie, over at Dressed in Cotton:

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Junior League Cookbooks

I have a great favor to ask of you friends. I am co-chair for our Junior League's Holiday Market this year. If you don't know what Holiday Market is, here is a quick run down: Holiday Market is a three day long fundraiser that involves bringing several vendors into one space for our shopping fun! Our league does a ladies night on the first night with a silent auction. Friday and Saturday is shopping all day. We are ending Market with a big party and live auction Saturday night. 
So here is what I need from you. We are hosting a booth at this year's Holiday Market where we will be selling cookbooks from different Junior League's across the country. I am hoping that some of you might be willing to pass along contact information for your cookbook committee (or whoever would be in charge of getting cookbooks in your league). 
If you want to pass along contact information, you can email me at DressedInCotton (at) gmail.com.
 
I already put her in contact with my publications chair, but if you can, pass her info on to yours:)))
 Personalized Gifts

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin