photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

laissez faire bon temps rouler

Let the good times roll.... :))


Btw, when I google* imaged laissez faire bon temps rouler this was the first pic that came up. You're welcome:) bwahahahahahahaha

Can't remember if I updated y'all about this or not. It's weird that I find it more comforting talking about our conception issues on here rather than talking about it IRL. I guess it's easier because I don't have to hear the "it'll happen when it's supposed to happen" "give it time" "you'll get pregnant when you stop trying so hard". You know all those things that are *supposed* to make you feel better but don't.

My blood work last month came back perfectly normal. I've been doing the OPKs this month, and if in fact it's correct, my ovulation day is not around day 14.  It's more like day 19, so I'm wondering if this has been the problem????

Anyway, when they did the blood work up I was supposed to have two tests ran, but they require fasting. Yeah, no way I can make it to almost 4 o'clock without having anything to eat or drink. I teach middle school; I have to have some caffeine and/or sugar just to make it through the day! ha;) Luckily, I'm going back on Monday morning to have these two tests done which works out perfectly since I'll be on Thanksgiving break.

Just wanted to check in with y'all and let ya know what's up. Been super busy with school so I haven't been able to post as much. Miss y'all!!!!!!!
Scentsy

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

My OPK's came back positive around day 22 and after we knew that, it only took 2 cycles:) Fingers crossed for you.

REBrown said...

Oh shew that guy is nasty!

Good to know about the ovulation stuff - maybe that's the key.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin