photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, March 11, 2013

Green Thumb, Anyone???

Just wanted to let you know about March's Specials (per usual the scent and warmer of the month are 10% off til the end of the month)

This charming grass-green warmer is adorned with a stylized metal sunflower. This is THE perfect gift for someone who loves to garden. It just makes me think of spring every time I look at it!
Your Price:  $35.00 $31.50 ($3.50
 off)



Hello Yellow
Hello Sunshine!!!! Hello Yellow is a sunny floral fragrance of incandescent white petals, golden lemons, and a touch of bright basil — a spring pick-me-up.
Scent Circle CC-HYL $3.00 $2.70
Scentsy Bar SB-HYL $5.00 $4.50
Room Spray RS-HYL $8.00 $7.20 

 This fragrance just makes the word "clean" enter my head. Its smell is a familiar one of my childhood reminding me of what my house smelled like when my mother used to make me help her clean it on Saturday mornings. This is a great kitchen scent for sure!


Also, here's an added bonus! If you host a qualifying party during the month of April, there will be a little special something for you to get in on!
If you have any questions or would like to host a party, just drop me a line at southernbellejm{at}gmail(dot)com

Scentsy 
 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin