photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Suits

Went and had my blood work done this morning. Will be going to the doctor tomorrow to discuss results. I'm so nervous, scared, happy/sad. I have no idea what to feel right now. If I ovulated, I will be over the moon, and if I didn't, well, it's just another round of disappointment:( Please keep me in your thoughts tonight! And to get my mind off of that, let's talk swimwear:)

 When I originally ordered these bathing suits, we were supposed to be going on a vacation. Sadly, I don't think we'll be going on one this summer due to two workshops I have to do for school and just timing on our part. However, because the suits fit well and I liked them, I decided to keep them. Not to mention, I got all of these for around $120 including tax/ship which is not bad AT ALL.

Loved this top. The bottoms, not so much. I went ahead and ordered the matching bottoms just in case I liked them. The back side of these bottomas has ruching right down the middle and I felt like I had a permanent wedge. Plus, I'm too old to let my backside hang out like that, you know because not everyone can look like Gisele. Luckily, I ordered the low-rise-hipkini below in the deep blue color which matched the suit perfectly! Win-Win! 
I ordered this plain black one. Black makes you thinner, right? That was my justification;) And I ordered the matching lowrise hipkini.  I also ordered this in the deep blue color that matches the chevron bikini. Just in case I don't feel like wearing the chevron top, I can wear it with my hipkini. 

I thought this one was SO cute. They had it in a pink color which I thought would be more like a pale seersucker pink. When it came in, nope, it was neon pink. So, I kept this periwinkle color. Love it!

All in all I got 4 complete suits and two extra bottoms. Not too shabby!!!

Still working on my tree and keeping happy thoughts about tomorrow. Hope y'all are having a good summer!
Scentsy

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Sending happy thoughts your way! What a great deal on the suits.

Sara said...

Praying for you! Love the suits!
Cheers,
Sara

R's Rue said...

Good luck and God Bless!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

prayers all the way, love!! xoxo

Classy Fab Sarah said...

Prayers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin