photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Black Friday Haul

I forgot to post my Black Friday haul. I kept it very minimal this year, and my mom bought half of it. I keep telling myself that IVF will be worth it...


Top Left: Sephora
Olek Henriksen Vitamin C wipes and some kind of face wash.--- been wanting to try these forever. They smell soooooooooo good. 
Living Proof travel samples to throw in my travel bag, 
Stila eyeshadows--one of the colors is one I already use and am almost out of. was a "needed" purchase:)
pack of brushes-came in a cute pink, glittery case
Murad Vitamin C serum-technically, this isn't Black Friday---used my VIB points to try this. 
Top Right: New York & Company
brown---cowl neck sweater
pink/black-cute lace print that can be worn under a cardigan or by itself. has a bow that ties at neck
Bottom Left: Ulta
Two years in a row I've been lucky. I've gotten there hours after it opened and was still able to find an Urban Decay doorbuster discarded in a random place. Love my eyeshadow primer potion!!!!!!!! And I get to try it in the nude and shimmer color it comes in now. 
a gold glitter Kabuki brush for my setting powder
a pack of brushes with a glittery case. sold on this b/c glitter is under plastic so it won't get everywhere:)
Bottom Right: JC Penney and Kohl's 
Green pashmina at JCP for 4 BUCKS! I think it will be perfect to wear on St. Patty's Day!
sign from Kohl's says "A cluttered desk is a sign of genius" and well, my desk usually looks like a bomb went off on it, but it's clean when I leave school. So many papers, so many lesson plans, so little time...
One thing not pictured is because I'd already worn it by the time I got around to taking pictures. I have wanted and wanted this vest at Macy's, but with saving for IVF, there are no more $80 vests-- just because. Well, luckily, this was a doorbuster for $21.99, and my mum bought it for me. She's the BEST!

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin