photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas 2013 = A Good One!

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted:/ I was super busy with finishing up the semester at school (i.e. grading papers, exams, etc.) and helping out with my mom. This Christmas I was beyond blessed! I got everything on my wishlist and then some. I was a very happy girl!

These are just some of my Christmas presents!

Over the break, I took my mom to a few of her radiation treatments and am happy to say that she is cancer free!!!! :) And, that my friends is the BEST Christmas present of all:)

I do hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you all a SAFE and HAPPY New Year. Here's to 2014!
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

1 comment:

TLF said...

Dang girlfriend, you racked up!! And YAY for the great news for your Mama! Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin