photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, December 13, 2013

JoJo Loves You Sale!!!

You DO NOT want to miss this! !JLY sale starts today thru Sunday.

JoJo Loves You earrings are some of my faves to wear. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that I get tons of compliments on them!
I actually have the pair on the right. They are GORGEOUS!! They a a light green almost like a green amethyst color. And a little fyi----these look WAY more expensive than their retail value. *pinky swear*
I love them. So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have the clear party blings.

I've included all the sales info below:


And don't forget you can mix and match. These make great Christmas presents!


**disclaimer: i am receiving a pair of blings for this post. however, all thoughts are solely my own. i really do love JoJo Loves You:)



 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin