photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tocca: Florence

I totally forgot to mention I picked up the Tocca doorbuster at Sephora on Black Friday!


I really like this perfume: Tocca Florence. When I smelled it, I thought it has gardenia in it for sure, and even my husband said he liked it. That says A LOT! He doesn't like anything I wear unless it smells like soap. To me, it smells like a lighter version of Michael Kors.

Sephora's description is below:

A Parisian beauty and sophisticate, Florence conjures memories of old-world Paris. 

It is an alluring combination of Italian Bergamot and crushed Violet Petals. Ivory Gardenia combined with Blonde Wood evokes a sophisticated and feminine scent that conjures the elegance of a Parisian sophisticate. 

Notes:
Italian Bergamot, Grapefruit Leaves, Green Pear, Apple, Ivory Gardenia, Crushed Violet Petals, Jasmine, Tuberose, Blue Iris, Blonde Wood, White Musk.
Style:
Sophisticated. Romantic. Feminine.


 I'll definitely be purchasing once this rollerball is out. LOVE!

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin