photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Dizzy Sandals Review

Hey y'all, Happy New Year! I have the "obligatory" 2014 resolution post coming. ha!

I was sent this pair of shoes back in December for a product review by Dizzy.
 style name: Lounge

First of all, these sandals are absolutely adorable!!! I'm such a sucker for shoes with bows on them. I tried them on as soon as they came in, and in fact, I can't wait for it to warm up here so I can wear them. I would have taken a picture, buuuuuutttttttt, I'm in desperate need of a pedicure. So, I decided to spare you that pic;)

Here's a pic I took of the actual sandals:

A couple of great things to know about Dizzy: 1) they offer free shipping 2)  they offer inexpensive, chic shoes!

In fact, I want to order the same exact pair, but in this color: 



**disclaimer: I was given the shoes to review. I was not financially compensated and all thoughts are solely my own. 

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

1 comment:

Misty, Handbags + Handguns said...

Those are cute. Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin