photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Thursday, January 2, 2014

OOTN: New Year's Eve 2013

My New Year's Eve was pretty low-key. I lived vicariously through all the pictures of people who went all out. I didn't wake up with a hangover, so vicariously living was A-OK with me:)

Some friends of ours had reserved a room at Grisanti's, a local Italian restaurant, where we had dinner and caught up with one another. Two of our friends recently had babies, and they are a few days apart. The babies were so good and didn't fuss at all which made for a nice dinner:) I'm hoping 2014 is our baby year! 
Afterwards, we headed back to my bff's sister's house. She was throwing a NYE/Birthday party  I have been best friends with these girls more than a decade, and I always love celebrating NYE with them. My bff's sister was born on Jan. 1 so NYE is always a bday celebration for her and for us too. lol.

 And without further adieu, here's what I wore:
dress: Lilly Pulitzer Rhea 
shoes: Jessica Simpson Calie Pumps
bag: Express
jewerly: earrings-Carolee's drew deco/ bracelets-Carolee emma deco & Haute Bride B170 


And I just had to include some pics of my jewelry, snakeskin print clutch, and faux fur shrug up close! Art deco is so big this year, and I love any excuse to get to wear my wedding jewelry!!!!!!!! 

PS-the Rhea dress is super cute and can be dressed up/down. It's not a silky fabric, more like a rayon, and the lace is only from the waist up with an exposed zipper in the back. AND, when I was googling for a url it came up as final sale meaning it will probably be included in LP's New Year Cheer sale. I'd snatch it up. Great dress!

 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You look so gorgeous! This dress is on my must-haves for the sale. Love how you wore it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin