photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Monday, April 28, 2014

New Book Boyfriend:)

Really, I should be sleeping right now. State testing starts tomorrow. And it never fails, I am nervous every year. My test isn't til Friday, but yet, here I am still awake.

Over the past couple of weeks, I have been reading about the Civil War to prepare for class. I mean like overkill reading. I needing something to kill some of my brain cells since they'd been all stimulated from feeling like I was back in college again--you know studying.

Anyway back to the whole book thiing, my number one classic literary boyfriend will always be Mr. Darcy. I'm not sure anyone, in that genre, can hold a candle to him!



Well, with a need for a quick, brain cell-killing read, led to the break-up of said brain-cell killing book boyfriend Christian Grey. Grey was quick to warm my heart with his incessant need for keeping ladies safe, charm, and charisma. He is a *tad* over the top. BUT, Braden Carmichael came along and so came to the demise of Mr. Grey. Braden is more relatable, not so over the top, and quite endearing. Not to mention, he's Scottish, and well, that's kinda hot.



If you're looking for a non-life changing or a non-insightful but need a brain dump kind of read, I suggest On Dublin Street by Samantha Young. If you read it, let me know what you think:)
 photo Signature_zps23e90dda.png
Scentsy

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thanks for sharing. Best of luck with the state testing! Soon it will be summer. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin