photo Header_zps3e95629b.png

Friday, June 5, 2009

A girl can wish, right?!?!?!?!?!

This is what I'm wishing for today....

You can find this for a mere $179 at The Preppy Outlet. If you do not have this in your favorites, you should add them. They have some pretty good clearance prices. This size could fit me if I had it altered of course, but I am trying to be a good girl. Wow, being a "good" girl is so hard. Tehe=)

Remember this post about the makeshift CSI lab on my table??? Well, a few days ago, I came home, and LC stated, "Look! I cleaned off the table" To which I replied, "Oh, that's nice". He said, "Well, you're always complaining about the tubes and stuff." Actually, no, I never complain about them. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if someone has found my blog via our browser... Well, LC I do love you which is evident on here, and well, to just say it plain and simple, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BUY ME THE PRETTY PICTURED ABOVE. Thanks!

I need to give a thank you for all your comments about my post yesterday. It was something I needed to and to take full responsibility for. To behave as such is not of my character nor my personality. I do feel better regardless of where the situation goes from here on out.


Another thank you extra special thank you goes out to all you ladies who have commented on my need a recipe post. I will let y'all know what I ended up cooking on Monday. I hope you all have a Fantabulously Fantastic Friday!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now I'm wishing for some items of my own!

Hopsy said...

Oh, I adore that top and am dying to add the same style pink dress to my closet! It would be perfect for an upcoming fall wedding.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin